Passion and Experience
Attorney Jennifer Bukowsky fights hard for clients accused of criminal offenses and traffic violations in Mid-Missouri. Contact Jennifer to schedule a consultation regarding your case today.
- Handled over 1000 criminal cases ranging from littering to murder in the 1st degree
- Appointed to the Missouri Bar Criminal Code Revision Subcommittee, which is working to revise all of Missouri’s criminal statutes for consistency and cohesiveness
- Chair of the Criminal Law Committee for the Boone County Bar Association
- Former Public Defender
- Clerked for the Missouri Supreme Court
- Graduated from MU law school in the top of her class.
- Law school mock trial competition- 1st place
- Member of Missouri Law Review- 2 articles published
- Moot Court- Top Ten Oralist
- 98th percentile on LSAT
- Numerous awards for academic performance and other achievements
- Certified Public Accountant
- Board of Directors Member – Heart of Missouri United Way
- Board of Directors Member – Columbia Chamber of Commerce
- Rotarian – Rotary Club of Columbia – Northwest
Contact us to schedule a consultation where we will assess the specific needs of your case, your options, and the best path going forward.
- Assault-Related Offenses
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Drug-Related Offenses
- Minor in Possession
- Property-Related Offenses
- Protective Orders
- School Disciplinary Procedures
- Sex-Related Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Weapons-Related Offenses
- Other Offenses and Services
Contact the Bukowsky law Firm to connect with the team and learn how they can help your case.